Visit https://engine.spacelist.ca/listings/519267 to download attachments and/or view virtual tours.
• Located in a high foot and vehicle traffic area, surrounded by numerous boutique retailers, popular cafés, and lounges
• Bright and airy retail unit with great ceiling heights, large retail windows, and track lighting throughout
• Direct street front access and exposure on West Cordova Street
• Beautifully restored building just steps from the iconic Steam Clock
• Just minutes to Waterfront Station with several private parkades nearby
• Unique entrances allow building access from both Water Street and West Cordova Street
Available Space879 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Le Magasin
332 Water Street is located in Le Magasin, a stunning, fully-restored character building nestled in the heart of historic Gastown. Gastown is an internationally-renowned heritage zone, both a bustling tourist destination and a trendy gathering place for locals. Characterized by cobblestone streets, brick and timber heritage buildings and abundant historical charm, the district houses a thriving fashion scene, various upscale home décor boutiques, several independent art galleries, and some of the best culinary fare and busiest gastro pubs in Vancouver. Numerous acclaimed restaurants including L’Abattoir, Water St. Café, and Pidgin, as well as a thriving retail market including COS by H&M, Roden Gray, Herschel Supply Co., Oak + Fort and Inform Interiors, have established Gastown as one of the most stylish neighborhoods in the world.
Property TypeOffice / Retail
Building Size21,000 ft²
Lot Size7,500 ft²