• Central area with excellent transit access, minutes from Stadium SkyTrain station
• Charming character building with fully modernized building systems
• Recently renovated lobby, with entrances on both Pender and Carrall Streets
• Secured building with access via fob or intercom
• Access to fitness facility, showers and change rooms
• Newly renovated dedicated ride-in bike storage room
• Potential access to secured on-site parking
Note: Gross rent is subject to 5% management fee.
Available Space4,695 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - The Old BC Electric Building
The landmark property is ideally located at the corner of Carrall Street and West Hastings at the confluence of the Gastown and Chinatown Districts in Downtown Vancouver. Gastown is a preserved heritage zone adjacent to Vancouver’s financial core. The area is intersected by many transit routes, and is in close proximity to the SeaBus terminal, Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain Station and the West Coast Express.
The Old BC Electric Building is a strategically located character building recently renovated to add contemporary improvements to its historical charm, and includes onsite amenities such as a fully renovated fitness facility, dedicated bike storage with end of trip facilities, as well as onsite parking access. Several new and popular restaurants and cafés, including L’Abattoir, Save On Meats, Tacofino, and PiDGiN, are located in the immediate area.
ZoningHA-2 (Gastown Historic Area)