• Central location with excellent transit access, minutes from Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain station and Waterfront SkyTrain station
• Charming character building with fully modernized building systems
• Recently renovated lobby, with entrances on both Pender and Carrall Streets
• Secured building with access via fob or intercom plus gated parking lot
• Access to fitness facility, showers and change rooms
• Newly renovated dedicated ride-in bike storage room
• Potential access to secured on-site parking
Note : Gross rent is subject to 5% management fee.
Available Space489 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - The Old BC Electric Building
The landmark property is ideally located at the corner of Carrall Street and West Hastings Street at the confluence of the Gastown and Chinatown districts in downtown Vancouver. Gastown is a preserved heritage zone adjacent to Vancouver’s financial core. The area is intersected by many transit routes, and is in close proximity to the SeaBus terminal, Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain Station and the West Coast Express.
The Old BC Electric Building is a strategically located character building which has been recently renovated to add contemporary improvements to its historical charm. Several new and popular restaurants and cafés, including L’Abattoir, Tacofino, and PiDGiN, are located in the immediate area.
ZoningHA-2 (Gastown Historic Area)